Monday, November 18, 2013

When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!

When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!
When ever we go to the pool or beach, I place my phone in a snack size ziplock baggie. I can still use my phone through the plastic with my wet sandy hands...why haven't I thought of this!!
Click here to download
Just let me sleep...
Just let me sleep...
Click here to download
The Best Stain Removing Products and Cleaning Tips by Real Simple
The Best Stain Removing Products and Cleaning Tips by Real Simple
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment