Sunday, November 17, 2013

Top 50 apps for kids, per this site. Not that I want the kids living on my phone, but it's nice to have a few options on hand for peacefully going through the checkout line with a four-year-old.

Top 50 apps for kids, per this site. Not that I want the kids living on my phone, but it's nice to have a few options on hand for peacefully going through the checkout line with a four-year-old.
Top 50 apps for kids, per this site.  Not that I want the kids living on my phone, but it's nice to have a few options on hand for peacefully going through the checkout line with a four-year-old.
Click here to download
Paper prototyping a Windows Phone app
Paper prototyping a Windows Phone app
Click here to download
Fruit Infusing Water Bottle w/ ice sphere
Fruit Infusing Water Bottle w/ ice sphere
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment