Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Only Complete Beach Lounger - Hammacher Schlemmer. Okay...this is serious stuff here. I need one of these for sure! Holds up to 12 cans of soda, four wine bottles....well; that's all I need to know. haha.

Headbands that are also headphones - smart!
Headbands that are also headphones - smart!
Click here to download
TRAVEL STUB DIARY
TRAVEL STUB DIARY
Click here to download
The Only Complete Beach Lounger - Hammacher Schlemmer. Okay...this is serious stuff here. I need one of these for sure! Holds up to 12 cans of soda, four wine bottles....well; that's all I need to know. haha.
The Only Complete Beach Lounger - Hammacher Schlemmer. Okay...this is serious stuff here. I need one of these for sure! Holds up to 12 cans of soda, four wine bottles....well; that's all I need to know. haha.
Click here to download
rechargeable USB batteries
rechargeable USB batteries
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment