Friday, November 22, 2013

“The best camera is the one you have with you,” over the course of our friendship, I cannot tell you how many times Tiffany Dahle has said this to me. In fact, when I think the quote, it is her voice inside my head. When she suggested I do an iPhone version of Project 366 I was sold. Benefits of doing Project 52 or Project 366 on a smart phone? Click through,then join us for 2012!

MiniDock wall-mounted iPhone charger from Bluelounge $20
MiniDock wall-mounted iPhone charger from Bluelounge $20
Click here to download
“The best camera is the one you have with you,” over the course of our friendship, I cannot tell you how many times Tiffany Dahle has said this to me. In fact, when I think the quote, it is her voice inside my head. When she suggested I do an iPhone version of Project 366 I was sold. Benefits of doing Project 52 or Project 366 on a smart phone? Click through,then join us for 2012!
“The best camera is the one you have with you,” over the course of our friendship, I cannot tell you how many times Tiffany Dahle has said this to me. In fact, when I think the quote, it is her voice inside my head. When she suggested I do an iPhone version of Project 366 I was sold.    Benefits of doing Project 52 or Project 366 on a smart phone? Click through,then join us for 2012!
Click here to download
Leah Duncan 2011 calendar
Leah Duncan 2011 calendar
Click here to download
Species Case - Walnut iPhone 4 Case with PortHole
Species Case - Walnut iPhone 4 Case with PortHole
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment