Thursday, November 21, 2013

How to clean your TOP LOADING washer. I've never done anything like this and mine is 11 years old. However, it has a funk smell now so I hope this works.

Box Latches - For boxes that you reuse, try box latches instead of taping and re-taping which can weaken the box.
Box Latches - For boxes that you reuse, try box latches instead of taping and re-taping which can weaken the box.
Click here to download
How to clean your TOP LOADING washer. I've never done anything like this and mine is 11 years old. However, it has a funk smell now so I hope this works.
How to clean your TOP LOADING washer. I've never done anything like this and mine is 11 years old. However, it has a funk smell now so I hope this works.
Click here to download
DIY Kitchen Accessories Holder / C.R.A.F.T #DIY #CRAFTY
DIY Kitchen Accessories Holder / C.R.A.F.T #DIY #CRAFTY
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment