Wednesday, November 27, 2013

As fully featured as the iPhone may be, it isn’t waterproof and given its portable form as a gadget, iPhones getting wet are not unheard of cases, with numerous iPhone users having the bad luck of loosing their iPhone’s functionality due to water. If your iPhone does ever get wet, here are some quick tips over what to do, in ensuring that it would still work.

Whenever someone says 'I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart', all I hear is 'I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart'.
Whenever someone says 'I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart', all I hear is 'I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart'.

Download whole gallery
Free & useful: Sherwin Williams ColorSnap app for smart phones. Take a picture of anything and find out what color paint it would be.
Free & useful: Sherwin Williams ColorSnap app for smart phones. Take a picture of anything and find out what color paint it would be.

Download whole gallery
Big framed map -- push pins on all the places you've visited. I'd love to have this for our family.
Big framed map -- push pins on all the places you've visited. I'd love to have this for our family.

Download whole gallery
As fully featured as the iPhone may be, it isn’t waterproof and given its portable form as a gadget, iPhones getting wet are not unheard of cases, with numerous iPhone users having the bad luck of loosing their iPhone’s functionality due to water. If your iPhone does ever get wet, here are some quick tips over what to do, in ensuring that it would still work.
As fully featured as the iPhone may be, it isn’t waterproof and given its portable form as a gadget, iPhones getting wet are not unheard of cases, with numerous iPhone users having the bad luck of loosing their iPhone’s functionality due to water.    If your iPhone does ever get wet, here are some quick tips over what to do, in ensuring that it would still work.

Download whole gallery
A felt camera tote for the shutterbug in your life. Pick a few colors of felt from our selection and get started! www.beverlys.com/... #felt #feltcraft #feltcrafts #diy #diycraft
A felt camera tote for the shutterbug in your life. Pick a few colors of felt from our selection and get started!    www.beverlys.com/...    #felt #feltcraft #feltcrafts #diy #diycraft

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment